Everything we do with the youth at St. Andrew's, either relationally or programatically, is guided by our Mission Statement below:
In partnership with parents, St. Andrew’s Youth Ministry will prayerfully and energetically seek to:
· Promote a community of love and acceptance for one another
· Provide life guidance for youth
· Create a safe place for youth to be
· Encourage godly influences on our youth
· Be a program that is fun and enjoyable
Ultimately, upon graduation, our youth will be compassionate, thoughtful believers, equipped Bible learners, and honest people, boldly relying on Jesus and having a strong desire for Christian community wherever they go. And knowing they are dearly beloved and gifted children of God, they joyfully embrace God’s calling to serve the least, the lost, and the lonely.
Be sure to visist the St. Andrew's Youth Blog for more information!
Click Here to the SAYouth tumblr blog: sayouth5308.tumblr.com
When: Sunday Nights from 6-7:30pm
Who: Youth and their friends.
Where: Various Locations around Houston, however regardless of the location, you will certainly find a fun and energetic group of Middle School and High School students.
What: Dinner and Fellowship. Bring $5 for dinner.
Sunday Night Fellowship Events for November
- 11/3 - High School Late Night (High School Students Only) Meet at Starbucks (Buffalo Speedway @ Westpark; 6:30-7:30pm
- 11/10 - NO SNF
- 11/17 - SNF- 6-7:30pm
- 11/24 - SNF- 6-7:30pm
On Sunday mornings the place to be is in the Youth Wing, from 10:05-11:05 am.
Its a great place filled with laughter, friends catching up on the past week, and a place where we as a community of friends and believers have an oppuritiny to discover what it really means to be a disciple of Christ.
Regardless of what we are studying on any given Sunday, you can be assured that Sunday Mornings spent with the youth at St. Andrew's is an hour unlike any other all week.
- 11/3- The Story:Joseph
- 11/10- The Story: Delieverance
- 11/17- The Story: New Commands and a New Covenant
- 11/24- The Story: Wandering
Wednesday Night Bible Studies are a weekly gathering at St. Andrew's in the youth wing, from 6-7:30pm.
Youth Bible Study is a great time of fellowship, discipleship, and accountability for both Middle School and High School students. It is a time to see friends, share both joys and concerns, as a chance in the middle of the week to share life with one another.
Let us not forget the awesome adult leaders that have a great and desire to spend time with youth on a regualr and weekly basis! The youth know first hand how amazing and valuable our adult volunteers are.
Youth Bible Study Schedule for November: This year we will be studying the book of Proverbs!
- 10/30- Proverbs Chapters 8 and 9
- 11/6- Proberbs Chapter 10
- 11/13- Proverbs Chapters 11
- 11/20- Proverbs Chapter 12
- 11/27- Proverbs Chapter 13