The youth trips of St. Andrew’s Youth ministry are one of the best things we do. The community, the prayer, the love, and the fun cannot be duplicated in any other setting. When a youth leaves for a retreat or week long trip, they come back changed.
Also sure to stay up to date with all of the latest happenings by following the link below to the SAYouth Event Calendar. It is updated every Month.
Be Sure to Mark these Dates on Your Calendars!
- Fall Retreat (All Youth Lock-In): Nov. 8th - 9th
- High School Ski Trip: Dec. 30th - Jan. 3rd
- Houston Area Celebration: Jan. 18th - 20th
- Youth Chili Cook Off: Jan. 26th
- Life Flight: March 15th - 17th
- Spring Retreat (Jr. High and Sr. Break Thru): April 25th - 27th
- Middle School Summer Trip (The Edge): June 20th - 25th
- High School Summer Trip (RYM): July 7th - 12th
Full and Partial Scholarships are available for all families. If you would like more information regarding scholarships please contatact Chris Ferguson, Director of Youth Minisitries. We never want the cost of a trip to be prohibitive to any student's invovlement.
713-667-1703 x 209